Monday, September 15, 2014

"From The Concrete, Who Knew A Flower Would Grow?"

(acrylic paint on stretched canvas, 16x20 inches)

 


Price: $90:in the U.S. & $100: out of the U.S. (to purchase, email me at TwanKaikpo@gmail.com & I will give you further details)
 
  

The past 6 or 7 years of my life has been crazy. There were some things that happened before those years that were a bit crazy too, but the last 6 or 7 years take the cake. I would say it all started with my parents' divorce. It was a bit of a messy break up. My mom finally decided to leave my dad and we moved to Georgia. I was definitely angry because I felt like he let us leave and didn't want us to stay. I don't want to get into details really...but I wasn't living right. I became a bit cold, withdrawn, and empty. It wasn't until a year and a half ago that I really took a look at myself and said "I have issues that I need to fix within myself". I became spiritual and found inner peace. I have finally realized that every crazy thing that has happened to me has built my character and has really helped me grow into the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment