Sunday, September 7, 2014

"Instrument of Peace"

(acrylic paint on stretched canvas, 18x24 inches)


Price: $85: in the U.S. & $95: out of the U.S. (to purchase, email me at TwanKaikpo@gmail.com & I will give you further details)



My real name is Twan. You thought my real name was Twanye East Da Art Beast right? I knew it. Well it's just Twan. I swear it isn't short for anything. Just those 4 letters. Whenever I asked my mom what my name meant she would say "Uh it means bell or something...I don't know". Then one random day, my best friend asked me what my name meant & I told her what my mom said. But she decided to google it anyway. When she did, the word "twang" came up. It meant "sound", "the sound an instrument makes" or "vibration". All of those definitions kind of went back to what my mom said. I thought it was really interesting because I have a pretty distinctive voice. It's really raspy & airy. I also sing, so I thought "wow I'm literally an instrument!" I recently figured out that I am a lightworker. I feel like my mission on earth is to bring vibrations of love, peace, & joy to humanity through my creative talents! I am God's instrument!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment