Sunday, September 7, 2014

"Ribbon in the Sky"

(acrylic paint on canvas panel, 16x20 inches)


Price: $90:in the U.S. & $100: out of the U.S. (to purchase, email me at TwanKaikpo@gmail.com & I will give you further details)
  

Can I be honest with you? I was totally bored when I made this. I really wanted to paint but didn't know what to paint! So I laid around for about 30 minutes & thought about back in 9th grade when I realized I loved art. My art teacher gave us an assignment where we had to draw ribbons. Once I learned how...I became obsessed! I drew ribbons on every & anything when I was bored. I got an A on my project & my art teacher asked me if I ever thought about pursuing a career in art. I said no because I didn't know anyone could actually do that. 9 years later...I'm trying to pursue a career in art. Shout out to Ms. Gari!

No comments:

Post a Comment