Sunday, September 7, 2014

"Lust"

(acrylic paint on canvas panel, 16x20 inches)

 

Price: $90:in the U.S. & $100: out of the U.S. (to purchase, email me at TwanKaikpo@gmail.com & I will give you further details)

 
 
Is "lusty" a word? Well maybe it is, because when I typed it there wasn't a red line under the word. Hahaha. I would describe myself as a lusty individual. When I want something or someone...that's all I see. Maybe borderline obsessed. But I'm not crazy, I promise. Haha, okay maybe a little bit. Hey don't act like you're not lusting after someone/something or like you've never have before!!! Well when I want someone...I'm out for blood. No, not in a I'm a crazy killer person kind of way. More like a "you're mine & no one else's" kind of way. So when I thought of capturing the idea of "lust" I immediately thought of vampires when they're trying to & finally catch their prey. I know...I'm odd. I'm an artist...what did you expect?!

No comments:

Post a Comment