Monday, November 17, 2014

"Our Father, Who Art in Heaven"

(acrylic paint/watercolors on stretched canvas, 18x24 inches)

 


Price: $180: in the U.S. & $200: out of the U.S. (to purchase, email me at TwanKaikpo@gmail.com & I will give you further details)
  

When you think of God, what do you see? An old white man with a beard? An old black man with a beard? Is he human? An animal? Is God really a "he"? Every single person on this planet has their very own perspective on God (which is everyone's right!). When I think of God, I think of someone that is All-knowing & sees everything! I see God as someone that lights up the world & lights up my life. Because of the prayer "Our Father" (named this painting after it) I see God as a man with a beard. But instead of him being white or black...I see him as a man mixed with all the races of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment